HOME, AUTO, HEALTH and LIFE
Insurance in Yreka and Siskiyou County
Call us at 530.842.1674 or in California, call toll-free: 1.800.842.1674
We are an independently owned and operated insurance agency, offering Health, Life, Employee Benefits, Senior Plans, Personal and Commercial lines of insurance. We provide comparative quotes and local personal service to customers through a variety of insurance companies. Put over three decades of insurance experience to work for you!
We’d Love To Meet You
At Jim Kutzer Insurance we believe that relationships are the core of our business and are built through trust, open lines of communication, and genuine care for the interests of our customers. We have a wide range of products that fit most budgets. As an independent agent we represent many insurance companies and compare rates to find you the best price for the coverage you need!
- Our flexibility and responsiveness have led to decades-long relationships with our clients.
- We have insurance products that can provide you and your family with coverage and security.
- Need a bond? We can write License and Permit bonds, Public Official bonds, Fiduciary (Probate) bonds, Notary Public bonds, Lost Instrument bonds as well as Fidelity bonds (dishonesty bonds).
- We can also cover antique and high value automobiles.
- Do you have a wedding in your future? We have ‘special event’ policies that can provide the liability coverage needed for that special occasion.
- Most of our carriers provide substantial discounts for home & autos insured with the same company. Let us provide you with a comparative quote today.
- Do you need a policy to cover your Farm or Ranch? We can provide options to cover your tractors, pivots, barns and more. Do you have livestock or farm animals? We have several programs that can include coverage for these types of exposures.
- We write business packages; we can cover your Commercial General Liability, as well as your business property (buildings and contents), and loss of income, all combined in one package policy.
- We can insure your Workers Compensation needs through the State Fund.